Printing Receipts from the Thermal Printer
- Click on Settings.
- In the Settings screen, under the Payments section click on Receipt & Invoice Printing General Settings.
- In the Printer section select 80mm Receipt as the Receipt format and select your printer as the Receipt printer type.
- Tick the Print receipt ticked by default field to always print receipts when making a payment.
- Click Save.
When performing a Sale, the Payment popup screen will automatically have the Print Receipt field ticked. Click the Complete Payment Button and wait until the Print Preview of the receipt shows before adding a Repeat visit, this may take a few seconds especially when it's the first time you have printed a receipt.
- If using Chrome, when the Print Preview of the receipt is shown, make sure the default printer is the Thermal Printer and then click the Print Button. The Cash draw will open and then the receipt will print shortly thereafter. You can then continue entering the client's Repeat Visit details.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, Safari or any other browser that is using Adobe as the default PDF Reader, then tick the Portrait option in the Orientation section first then click the Print Button. The Cash draw will open and then the receipt will print shortly thereafter.