- Click on the Marketing menu as shown below:
- Select Create a New Campaign.
This will initially display all your clients. For this example, we just want to target a few VIP clients. In the With Label field, select VIP and the screen will only display your VIP clients as shown below. Note: You may have to set up Client Labels if you haven't already done so.
Scroll down and click the Send SMS button.
SMS Marketing screen will appear shown below:
Choose a template or simply start typing a text message in the Message field.
Remember: SMS texts are limited to 160 characters; anything more and you will be charged extra credits.
- Merge fields are place holders for values that will be replaced when the message is sent. For example, ClientFirstname will be replaced with David and so on. To insert a merge field, simply put your cursor in the message box where you want the field to appear and click on the merge field link.
- You can also preview your SMS message. Scroll down and click on Send Preview SMS.Then enter your mobile phone number and click OK.
- When you're ready, click the Schedule button to delay sending, or click the Send SMS(s) button to generate new business via SMS Marketing right.