- Click on the Marketing menu as shown below:
- This will show the SMS & Email Marketing screen.
This will initially display all your clients. For this example, we just want to target a few VIP clients. In the With Label field, select VIP and the screen will only display your VIP clients as shown below. Note: You may have to set up Client Labels if you haven't already done so.
Simply click the Send SMS's button and the SMS Marketing screen will appear shown below:
- You can choose a template or simply start typing a text message in the Message field. Remember this is limited to 160 characters for SMS text.
- Merge fields are place holders for values that will be replaced when the message is sent. For example: ClientFirstname will be replaced with David and so on. To insert a merge field, simply put your cursor in the message box where you want the field to appear and click on the merge field link.
- You can also preview your SMS message by typing in your number in the Test Mobile Number field and clicking Send Preview Reminder SMS.
- Click the Send SMS(s) button to generate new business via SMS Marketing.