Clearing your Browser Cache - Chrome
- You'reOnTime is constantly being updated with new features and updates on a regular basis, so it is necessary to clear your browser's cache from time to time to have these latest updates. It will also improve the speed and performance of your browser.
- In Chrome click on the Settings icon, then select the Settings option as shown below:
- This will display the Settings screen, now click on the History link on the left hand side menu.
- In the History screen, click the Clear all browsing data button as shown below:
- In the Clear browsing data popup window, select the "the beginning of time" option then click the Clear browsing data button.
- Now close and re-launch your browser, reboot your computer if need be.