Selecting which services can be booked online
For services to be available for booking online they must be enabled for online booking. You can optionally also set up any deposit amount you want to be paid for booking a service. It is also a good idea to keep in mind that you don't need to require all your services be available online, if some are going to be too confusing or more easily booked in-store then you can untick the option.
- Click the Settings option from the side menu.
- Under the Products & Services section click Manage Services.
- Click on the service in the list of services that you wish to change.
- Make sure the details of the service are correct, including the Name, Description and Price. These details will be visible to the client when booking.
- In the Online Booking Details section make sure the Available Online is ticked if you want it bookable or unticked if you don't. You can also upload an image to be displayed for the service on your booking site.
- Click Save to update all the details.