Whether a general announcement or something more specific, Staff Notes are a great way to communicate with your staff more broadly than a client or appointment note. And it can all be done from within the You'reOnTime app!
Accessing Staff Notes
Click on the Notes icon in the top-right corner to display the Staff Notes panel.
The Staff Notes panel will display any notes that have been shared with you and have not been dismissed or expired.
Click outside of the Staff Notes panel or the Note icon again to hide the panel.
Adding a Note
- Click on the + button to add a note.
- There are a few options available when creating a note. You can return to this screen using the edit function if you need to modify the note.
Note Enter your message here Start / End Dates Set if you want the note to display for a single day or for a range of dates Staff can dismiss and hide note When ticked, this will allow staff to dismiss the note from their login (this will not dismiss the note for other staff logins) Staff who will see this note This will only display the note for selected staff (leave this field blank to display for all staff)
Click OK to save the note. Your note will now be displayed in the panel.
When creating a note, the author has the option to allow users to dismiss the note after reading. Here is how to dismiss notes after reading.
- Click the Dismiss All button.Then click Yes to confirm.
- All notes that can be dismissed will now be removed from the list.
Searching for Notes
- Click on the ⋮☰ button. The Notes List will now be displayed.
- You can search for a note using the search field.
Editing a Note
If you are the author of a note you can make changes to it via the Notes List.
- Click on the ⋮☰ button to display the Notes List.
- Once you have located the note you want to edit, click the Edit button.
- Here you can edit any part of the note. This can be useful for correcting a mistake or providing an update on the note.
In this example, we've updated the message and allowed staff to dismiss the note.