Taking Stripe Payments In-store
You'reOnTime now offers Stripe as a payment method for in-store credit card transactions. The steps below will guide you through setting it up and taking payment.
First, you will need to add the stripe Payment Type in your settings.
- Go to Settings and click on Manage Payment Types
- Click on +Add New in the top-right corner
- Enter "Stripe" as your Description, and select Stripe from the Payment Category drop-down.
- Click Setup Stripe to navigate to the Stripe portal. Here you can configure your stripe account.
- Once you have completed this, click Save.
Now you can take Credit Card payments in-store without a terminal using Stripe Payment
- Process your sale as normal, and click Complete Sale
- Select the Stripe payment method and enter the card details
3. Complete the payment as normal