Getting Personalised Support
Our Support Center (https://youreontime.com/support) offers you several options for getting solutions to your queries about You'reOnTime.
The fastest way to get back on track
For the fastest turn-around, we recommend the following order of steps when troubleshooting your query:
- Head over to our Help Guides
We have over 200 comprehensive help guides that cover every aspect of You'reOnTime. There's a good chance the answer to your question is waiting in there! Head over to help.youreontime.com or click on Help in the application side-panel.
- Send us an email
If you can't find the solution in our help files, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our support experts will be in touch ASAP.
Pro tip: The more information you send us in the first email, the quicker we can resolve your issue. Things like screenshots, videos or even examples (names, dates, etc.) really help!
- Book a Customer Support Call or Remote Customer Support
From time to time, you may need to talk to our friendly support staff over the phone or even utilise our remote customer support to resolve a trickier issue.
For this reason, we have added the following options to our Support Center:
Customer Support Call
If you're an existing customer and would like to talk to us directly, you can book a session here.
Note: Customer Support Calls are charged at $15 per 15-minute block. To ensure you get the most out of your Customer Support Call, please provide us with as much detail as possible prior to your booking.
Remote Customer Support
With Remote Customer Support, You can give You'reOnTime Support Staff remote access to your computer over the internet. This way we'll be able to help troubleshoot and correct issues for you in a more timely manner. You must have access to a Gmail account for this option.
If you're an existing customer who needs help with a more complex issue or feature and would like us to remote into your computer to assist, you can book a session here.
Note: Remote Customer Support is charged at $60 per 60-minute block. To ensure you get the most out of your Remote Customer Support booking, please provide us with as much detail as possible prior to your booking.
Allowing Remote Access to your Computer via Chrome
The following extract from support.google.com explains how to give Remote Access to your computer via Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- In the address bar at the top, enter remotedesktop.google.com/support, and press Enter.
- Under “Get Support, “ click Download.
- Follow the on-screen directions to download and install Chrome Remote Desktop.
- Under “Get Support,” select Generate Code.
- Copy the code and send it to the person you want to have access to your computer. (email@example.com)
- When that person enters your access code on the site, you will see a dialogue with their e-mail address. Select Share to allow them full access to your computer.
- To end a sharing session, click Stop Sharing.
The access code will only work one time. If you are sharing your computer, you will be asked to confirm that you want to continue to share your computer every 30 minutes.