From time to time we all need to update passwords. Whether it's a security measure or simply a forgotten password, you can easily change the password for yourself or another user by following the steps below.
- Click on Settings.
- Under the Staff heading, click on Manage Staff.
- Select the staff member you wish to change the password for.
Note: You can also search by name, or filter by Location and Security Level.
- In the Details for Employee screen, scroll down to the Security section.
- If you are changing your own password, simply enter your new password in both the Password and Confirm Password fields.If you're changing the password for another employee, be sure to also tick the Change password on next logon. This will prompt the user to create their own new password the next time they log in.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save.