Adding Non-Service Staff
Sometime you may want to give access to staff members who don't complete any services. (e.g. reception staff). In this article, we will go through the steps and settings required to set up Non-Service staff.
- Click on Settings.
- Under the Staff heading, click on Manage Staff.
- Click on the +Add New button to create a new staff member.
- Under the Details and Security sections, enter the staff details such as Name, Location, PIN/Login. For more information please see the help article: Add Your Staff
- Under Security, ensure that Available for Appointments is unticked.
- If you want bespoke security for this staff member, choose a unique User Level from the drop-down. In this example, we will just use Reception. For more information on customising security levels, please see our help article: Customising Security Levels
- Under the Services for this staff member section, be sure to exclude all services.
- Click Save to finish adding your staff member.
Your staff member won't be available for booking, or to complete services, but they will be able to use the system to complete tasks as dictated by the security levels. For more information on customising security levels, please see our help article: Customising Security Levels