Setting up Classes
If your business offers classes for your clients, You'reOnTime has got you covered. In You'reOnTime, a class is a service that can run between 1 day and 52 weeks and can have multiple clients. The below instructions will have you setting up classes in no time.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the Products & Services section and select Manage Classes.
- In the Class Search screen, click +Add New.
- In the Class Details section, enter the relevant details of your class. At a minimum, you will need to enter a Category, Name, and Class Length.Note: You may need to create a new category. Simply press the New button next to the Category selector. Enter the name of your new category in the Add New Category pop-up and click OK.
- Scroll down to the Class and Pricing Details section.
Enter your pricing and tax details.
Choose whether this price covers the entire duration of the course with the checkbox.
Enter the maximum number of attendees and set your maximum waiting list.
Select the duration of the course. This can be anywhere from 1 day (single session) to 52 weeks.
- In the Online Booking Details select whether the class is available to book via your online booking site, and set a deposit amount if required.
- Select all of the staff you want as available teachers in the Staff Who Teach Class section.
- In the Resources used for this class section, select which resources are available for this class.
- Click Save to finalise your class settings.