Adding a Promotion
During your slow business periods, you can use Promotions to attract new and existing clients to generate more business. In this example, we will set up a promotion for the month of October. It is a single code promotion that your clients can use to receive the promotion. This can be done via Online Booking or in the during the sales payment process.
1. Click on Settings in the welcome menu.
2. In the Settings screen scroll down to Marketing and click on the Manager Promotions and Discounts link.
3. Promotion Search screen, click the Add a new Promotion button.
4. In the Details for new Promotion screen, simply follow the steps illustrated below. You must enter a Promotion Title, Start Date, Discount Type and Discount Amount. Make sure to also enter an End Date for the promotion. To enable the single-code promotion tick the Code Required? Checkbox, select SingleCode in the Promotion Type field and enter the code in the Valid Codes field.
5. Available days and times section, tick which Days of the week the promotion will be available. Also select how often the promotion will be available. For example if it is available all the time with the given Start and End Date(as marked above in the Start Date and End Date sections) tick all the Days and Repeat every 1 Week. If it is available every second week (such as Pensioner specials) then Repeat every 2 Weeks.
6. In the Apply to the following Items section, select all the items (Classes, Products, Services or Vouchers) the promotion is valid for. Then click the Save Button.
7. The Promotion Search screen will appear stating that the Promotion has been saved. Then click on the promotion record and that particular Promotion Details screen will come up and scroll down to the Apply to the following item section and click the Click here to send an SMS message... link to let your clients know about the promotion.