Public Holidays and Closed Days
Throughout the year there are many Public Holidays which can be set up in the system in advance.
Manually Adding a Public Holiday
1. Go into Settings in the welcome menu.
2. Under the Business Details heading, click on Manage Public Holidays & Closed Days.
3. The Public Holiday Search screen will appear, click on the +Add New button on the right side of the screen.
4. Details for New Public Holiday screen will appear. Enter the Name of the Public Holiday. The Date will automatically default to the current date, which can easily be changed for a future date. For Location choose either 1 or All locations and then click Save.
5. As an example, we have created a Public Holiday for Easter Sunday.
6. When you go into the Appointments screen you will clearly see the name of the Public Holiday.
Importing Public Holidays
There is also another way of adding Public Holidays into the system, by using the Import Public Holidays button.
1. Follow Steps 1 and 2 from Manually Adding a Public Holiday (above).
2. The Public Holiday Search screen will appear, click on the Import Public Holidays button.
3. The Import Holidays screen will appear, click on the down arrow and select which country you would like displayed.
4. A list of public holidays for your selected country will be displayed. Select all of the holidays you would like to import and click the OK button.