On occasion you may need to export information from the YOT system, below are the steps involved, the example used is for Exporting Client Data.
1. Select Reports on the sidebar.
2. In the Reports screen, scroll down to the Data Export section and click the down arrow under File Encoding and select Excel. You can also select the Start Date and End Date and click on Export Client Data.
3. Once you have clicked on Export Client Data you will see a pop up appear on the right-hand side of the screen.
4. Once the below pop-up screen appears on the right-hand side of the screen, this indicates that the file is now in the Export History screen.
5. Now you can click on Export History.
6. Click on the selected File in the Export History screen which you have just created.
7. The Excel file will be at the bottom left-hand side of your screen. Double click on it to open.