How to change the staff on a completed sale
Setting the permissions
There may be occasion's where you will need to change a staff member on a completed sale and it is important to have the Security Level set up correctly, for which staff you wish to have access for this feature, here's how:
1. In the side-menu click on Settings.
2. In the Settings screen under the Staff heading, click on Security Level.
3. In the Security Level screen, scroll down to View Sales and locate Can change staff on a completed sale, you will need to tick what users you want to have access for this function.
4. Make sure to go down to the bottom of the screen and click Save.
Changing the staff
At times you will need to change a staff member for a prior transaction. These are the steps to follow:
1. In the side menu, click on Sales.
2. On the right-hand side of the screen select Transaction List.
3. On the Transaction List screen choose Date Range. You can even choose a Start Date, End Date, Invoice # or All Staff or a particular staff member. Once you have found the transaction number, click on it.
4. Click on the treatment name/Product name and then on the right-hand side of the screen it will change to Edit Service. This is where you click on the down arrow and change the Sale Staff name.
5. Once you have changed the Sale Staff name, click the Update button.
6. The Sales Staff name has been changed.