If you have a list of products from another system or just want a quicker way to enter many new product records then using the Product Import function is useful.
1. Click on the Settings option on the side menu.
2. Under the Products section, click on Manage Products.
3. Click on the Import button.
4. Once on Product Importer screen, you will see a link to download the template file. This is a file you can open in MS Excel and will be in the correct format to be imported into You'reOnTime. So you should download this file and add the product records you have into the file. If your product data is in a different format file you should copy and paste it into the template. Also, take note of the Data File Format section which tells you the required fields and data format.
5. Once you have created the file, use the Select File option to load it into You'reOnTime. The first step will validate the file is correct. If there are any problems, it will tell you what they are and on what. If you have any problems send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find the problem.
6. Once the file is correct click the Import now button and the products will be loaded into your system.