Setting up a staff roster in multiple locations
There may be an occasion where you open up a new location for your business or your staff rostering requirements change meaning you need to have a staff member who can be rostered across multiple locations. Fortunately this is very easy to do and is virtually the same as setting up a standard roster.
- To do this, simply click on the Settings menu, as shown below:
- Scroll down to the Staff Management section and click the Manage your Staff link.
- Click on the your name or the name of the staff member you wish to add or modify rosters for.
- Click on the Work Schedule tab and the Roster for Staff screen will appear. You can add a totally new roster or edit an existing one. For this example, we will be adding a new roster for the new location, so click on the Add Work Hours button.
- The Setup Work Hours for Staff screen will appear.
Most importantly, change the Location to be new new location you are adding the roster for.
Select the Week Starting date, please note that the calendar starts on a Sunday and not Monday.
If you want to repeat the roster then select a number of weeks from the Repeat for after this week field, meaning if you select 3 weeks then the roster will be created for a total of 4 weeks, this week and an additional 3 weeks. In this, example select 5 weeks, totalling 6 weeks. Lets add working hours for Saturday with Work Start Time of 10:00 AM and End Time of 3:00 PM. Click the Save button and wait until the next screen appears.
- The Details screen will appear, click on the Work Schedule tab again which will display the roster change, as shown below:
- Repeat steps 3. to 6. for each of your staff