Configuring the cash drawer on the Star TSP100 printer
1. Plug the RJ12 connector cable (the one that looks like a phone line) from the cash drawer into the back of the receipt printer.
2. Select the Start button
3. Type Printer and the option Devices and Printers will appear. Click on this.
4. Right click on your receipt printer, select Printer Properties then Device Settings.
5. Click on the Peripherals tab and in here use the drop down menu to select Cash Drawer.
6. And set the Peripheral Unit 1 and 2 options to Document Bottom