Configuring the cash drawer on the Epson TM-T88V printer
1. Plug the RJ12 connector cable (the one that looks like a phone line) from the cash drawer into the back of the receipt printer.
2. Select the Start button
3. Type Printer and the option Devices and Printers will appear. Click on this.
4. Right click on your receipt printer, select Printer Properties then Device Settings.
5. Once in here change the Peripheral Unit Type to Cash Drawer
6. Select the End of Document tab and click open on both Cash Drawer #1 and Cash Drawer #2