Setting up Stripe for taking payments
When you take deposits or cancellation fees as part of online bookings or sell gift vouchers, it will require that you have a Stripe account for taking payments. Stripe is a payment company available in many countries throughout the world and is very reputable.
- Click on Settings from the side menu.
- Under the Payments section, click on Manage Payment Types.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click on +Add New.
- In the Description field, enter the word "Stripe" and under the Payment Category select Stripe.
- Tick the boxes Use for Online Bookings and Active.
- Then click the button Setup Stripe.You will now be directed away to the Stripe payment gateway where you can configure the bank accounts that your deposits will be paid into.