Setup Email Reminders
Reminder emails are a great way to ensure your clients don't miss their appointments. They are free to and can even allow your clients to confirm a booking by clicking a link directly in the email.
- Go to Marketing.
- Click on Automated Marketing and Reminders.
- Click on the Email button in the Reminders section. This will display the Email Reminder Settings screen.
- To enable Email reminders simply click the Enable Email Reminders checkbox.
- To set the number of days the email is sent before the appointment, select a value from the Days Before Appointment field.
- You can create your email message from scratch or you can select an Email Template in the Template field and this will pre-fill the Email body text. The Email Reminder Template will add a default reminder message.
- Merge Fields are placeholders for values that will be replaced when the message is sent. For example: [ClientFirstName] will be replaced with David, [FormsLink] will be replaced with a link to outstanding forms, and so on. To insert a Merge Field, simply put your cursor in the message box where you want the field to appear then click on the Merge Field drop-down menu and navigate to the Merge Field you want to add.
- You can also preview your Email message by adding your email address and clicking Send Preview Email.
- Click the Save button to save your Email reminder message for the future.
And that's it.. just sit back and You'reOnTime will automatically send out your Email reminders. This is very useful and you can concentrate on other areas to grow your business rather than manually sending out your Email reminders every single time.