Syncing your appointments to the iPhone or iPad Calendar App
To add your You'reOnTime appointments to an iPhone or iPad is two steps, the first in You'reOnTime and then on your device.
Getting the iCal link from You'reOnTime
- Go to Settings in the side bar.
In the Appointments section go to the iCal Link screen.Depending on if you want to sync all staff or just one you should choose one of the links on this screen. We recommend emailing the link to your device so you can Copy & Paste it rather than trying to type it in.
Adding the calendar to your iPad or iPhone
To subscribe to one of these calendars, follow these steps:
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account→Other.
- Choose Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Enter the URL of the iCal link from You'reOnTime you want to subscribe to.
- The Description field can be modified to include any description you would like.
- Tap Next to advance.
- After you subscribe to a calendar, it appears just like any another calendar on your iPad.
Calendars you subscribe to are read-only. In other words, you can’t change existing events or add new ones.