Setting up Staff Self-Scheduling
- Click Settings in the side menu.
- In the Settings screen, scroll down to the Staff Management section and click the Staff General Settings link
In the Staff General Settings screen, in the Staff Settings section, tick the box for the Sf can enter own schedule . Then click Save
- Log out of the system by clicking the Log out link on the top right-hand corner. Then log in with a Staff user account, as shown below:
The main tabs for the Staff user account will have an extra menu called My Schedule. Click on My Schedule .
- The Roster for Staff screen will appear. Your staff can add a totally new roster by clicking the Add Work Hours button or edit an existing one. For this example, we will edit an existing roster. Click on the first roster record as shown below:
- The Setup Work Hours for Staff screen will appear. Select the Week Starting date, please note that the calendar starts on a Sunday and not Monday. If your staff want to repeat the roster then select a number of weeks from the Repeat for after this week field. In this, example select 52 weeks, to represent a whole year. Your staff can click the Copy times from Location Open Hours button or enter their schedule manually. Click the Save button and wait until the next screen appears.
- That's it :) This is very useful if you have staff that set their own hours.