Send automatic Birthday Email messages
- Click on the Settings menu on the left hand side.
- In the Email, Marketing section, click the Birthday Messages General Settings link
- This will prompt the Automated Birthday Email Settings screen as show below:
- To enable email reminders simply click the Allow Automatic Birthday Emails to be sent checkbox.
- To set the number of days the email text is sent before the birthday, select a value from the Days Before Birthday field. Leave it at 0 Days to be sent on your client's actual birthday
- You can choose a template or simply start typing a text message in the Email Body Text field.
- Merge fields are place holders for values that will be replaced when the message is sent. For example: ClientFirstname will be replaced with David and so on. To insert a template field, simply put your cursor in the message box where you want the field to appear and click on the merge field.
- You can also preview your email message by typing in your number in the Test Mobile Number field and clicking Send Preview Birthday Email.
- Click the Save button to save your Email Birthday message for the future.
And that's it :) set and forget! Just sit back and You'reOnTime will automatically send out your Birthday Email messages. Don't forget to offer a discount or gift to your client.