Send automatic Birthday Email messages
- Click on Settings on the left-hand side.
- Click on Automated Marketing and Reminders.
- Click on the Email button in the Birthdays section.
This will prompt the Birthday Email Settings screen as shown below:
- To enable email reminders simply click the Allow Automatic Birthday Emails to be sent checkbox.
- To set the number of days the email text is sent before the birthday, select a value from the Days Before Birthday field. Leave it at 0 Days to be sent on your client's actual birthday.
- You can choose a template or simply start typing a text message in the Email Body Text field.
- Merge Fields are placeholders for values that will be replaced when the message is sent. For example: [ClientFirstName] will be replaced with David, [FormsLink] will be replaced with a link to outstanding forms, and so on. To insert a Merge Field, simply put your cursor in the message box where you want the field to appear then click on the Merge Field drop-down menu and navigate to the Merge Field you want to add.
- You can also preview your email message by typing in your number in the Test Mobile Number field and clicking Send Preview Birthday Email.
- Click the Save button to save your Email Birthday message for the future.
And that's it :) set and forget! Just sit back and You'reOnTime will automatically send out your Birthday Email messages. Don't forget to offer a discount or a gift for your client.