Add Your Services
When you signed up to YoureOnTime and selected your Business Type, the system automatically added some default services and service categories to get you started. You can then modify these services or add more.
- To do this, simply click on Settings in the menu bar, as shown below:
- Scroll down to the Services section and click the Manage Services link.
- The Services Search screen will appear, on the top right-hand corner is the specific menu for the screen. Click on the Add a new Service button
ote:This is a common theme on YoureOnTime, all the screen menus are all located on the top right-hand side and allows you to perform specific functions relating to the screen.
- The Details for new Service screen will appear, as shown below:
Note: The screen is divided into sections to make navigation and use as easy as possible. Again, this is a common theme in all the screens in YoureOnTime and compulsory fields are denoted by a red star.
- Select or enter values for the compulsory fields in the Service screen, which include:
- Service Length
- Active (defaults to checked)
- Retail Price (please include the tax component)
- Tax (defaults to Australia - GST)
- You can also configure Loyalty Points by entering values in the following fields:
- Loyalty points awarded when purchasing (eg: 10)
- Loyalty points needed to purchase (eg: 200)
- If a service Category does not exist, simply click the New link next to the Category drop-down list.
This will prompt the Add New Category pop-up screen. In this example type in "Body Massages" as the new category and click the Ok button.
- The Category drop-down list will then be automatically pre-filled with the new category
- Select staff who perform this service, by selecting the check-box next to their name
- Click the Save button and you will be redirected back to the Services Search screen.
- Repeat steps 3 to 11 to add more service records.
- To modify a service, simply click on the service name in the Services Search screen, and repeat steps 5 to 11.