Chrome Remote Desktop Support
If you have a Gmail or G-Suite Account, we can provide you with remote support using Chrome Remote Desktop.
1. Make sure you are logged into your Google Account, then go to https://remotedesktop.google.com/support and click on the Remote Support link and in Get Support click the Download button and follow the prompts. The installation process depends on whether you have a Windows or Mac machines. Usually Windows machines will install this automatically, but Macs will require you to install via a DMG File.
2. Follow the installation process until you get the following prompt, and then click the GOT IT link:
3. Then in Get Support section click the Generate Code button:
4. Then copy and paste the 12-digit code and email it to your support representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. When we receive the code and connect to your machine you will receive the following prompt, click the Share Button. Make sure that the connection is from email@example.com or your personal Customer Care Consultant from You'reOnTime.
6. Once connected you will see a warning on your screen (as seen below) with the following message :
Your desktop is currently shared with firstname.lastname@example.org
When the remote desktop session has finished click the Stop Sharing button